« Home | Art Bitches » | Made My Day » | late night last minute thing » | self inflicted pain is the worst kind of pain » | Prima Gallerina Does Fashion » | git » | one of those... » | Stupid Afternoon Fun » | My allergies have been unbearable all day. Anytime... » | Finding What You Love »

Listening to Queen Bitch Laughing at Whatcott

I'm feeling much more in-tuned with the world since my last post. Although I think it is an accurate representation of what I experiences and the true meanness of some people, I am embarrassed at how much it effected me. I was never picked on a bunch in elementary school or high school, but if I was, I would imagine I would have felt similarly to how those girls made me feel last week. It bothers me that I was so bothered.

I saw Marie Antoinette last weekend and I loved it as I love all of Sophia Coppola's films. It is a visceral reaction really and not one well articulated. The places and the music are all as vibrant as the main characters and all are beautiful and sad in a romantic way but one that plays to my sensibilities. And despite the costumes and the cakes, Marie Antoinette was so, so sad and lonely and it really made me think about those everything girls and how sad they might be. How hard it would be to have everything. I recommend it and actually, next to the Virgin Suicides it's my favorite Coppola.

This made me laugh today:



Anyone who has seen this man's awful dead fetus propaganda outside of abortion clinic or had the misfortune to receive any of his homophobic pamphlets will likely appreciate it.

XOXOX