« Home | self inflicted pain is the worst kind of pain » | Prima Gallerina Does Fashion » | git » | one of those... » | Stupid Afternoon Fun » | My allergies have been unbearable all day. Anytime... » | Finding What You Love » | one picture, everyday for three years » | red hair and not quite back again... » | there and back again... »

late night last minute thing

I feel like I am in highschool again, only I am getting paid to be there and do the work. Case in point: it is 11 p.m. and I am so tired my eyeballs ache, but I have three reports due at an all day meeting tomorrow. So what do I do? Stay up all night, finish the work and be incontinent tomorrow or go to bed, bank on how smart I'll be after a good nights sleep and hope to god that the hours and a half I have in the morning before the meeting is amazingly productive and that I somehow am able to churn all this out.

Either that or promise my first born to a little gremlin and have him spin it out of thin air as I snooze. Wouldn't it be grand?