« Home | The DNA of Literature » | I'm Thinking About Cutting Off My Hair » | Human Desire and Suffering » | Bye Bye Money, Money Goodbye » | Artist Detecting Part 2 » | Bernice Sequin - Artist Detective » | How dee do »

i am a productive soul

This past weekend I accomplished more then I have since moving into my house a month and a half ago. The eves were de-mucked, hedges were trimmed, weeds were pulled and floors were even vacuumed. I am a domestic goddess! On top of all that nesting I even managed to attend a rock show and a fairly substandard movie. This burst of productivity could have something to do with the fact that I took Friday off of work, giving me a whole extra day to get things done, not that extra time usually matters.

Today I am back at work and almost as though I am making up for all I did this weekend, I have had a morning where almost nothing has been accomplished. I've dealt with emails and that's about it. Given that my position is about ten month behind, this does not bode well for the rest of the week when I will have to work my ass off to catch up. On a positive note, my sassy little admin assistant is back. Hopefully I can get her to assist me- though that is not altogether likely either given the unsure nature of our relationship (she tries to avoid doing my admin work). Ah well, Rome wasn't built in a day but hopefully it doesn't take too many weeks or months.