« Home | Human Desire and Suffering » | Bye Bye Money, Money Goodbye » | Artist Detecting Part 2 » | Bernice Sequin - Artist Detective » | How dee do »

I'm Thinking About Cutting Off My Hair


I always do this. It just gets long enough to put up and I am looking longingly at pictures of Audrey Tautoo and Natalie Portman and imagining the freedom of chopping it all off. But I should know by now that two weeks after the massacre, I will start the long, arduous process of growing it all back.

Why is it that we always want what we can't have?

I know what you mean, I always want to cut off my hair as soon as it starts growing out. It's a habit. Then afterwards I miss having long hair and being able to put it in a ponytale.

I like your new pad. I'll have to add this URL to my Photoblog links! Thanks for keeping me updated!

I hope you're doing well and have a great weekend

Post a Comment